Allgäu tavern tradition since 1367
The tavern in Waltenhofen has belonged to the Lords of Rauns in Fischen.
The last daughters of this family bought into the hospital in Kempten and gave their tavern in Waltenhofen in payment.
The tavern became a fief of the monastery as supreme property. Fiefs were permanently owned (former mayor Seutter) enfeoffed by the prince abbot.
A peace treaty was concluded between the monastery and the city of Kempten about this tavern.
The monastery complains because the city has built a public path to the tavern.
On the 07th of May Peter Karg took over the tavern as a leaseholder from the imperial city of Kempten, but had to move out in 1717 because he had lived and managed badly.
Benedikt Jacobi was leased the tavern for life.
The baker Josef Fluecher takes over the tavern as a mercenary with a real bakery. The name "Beim Beck" was born.
The successor was Johann Fluecher (son of Josef).
Again, Johann's son, named Josef Fluecher, took over the business. Name change from Fluecher to Fluher.
Franz Josef Fluher buys from his father Josef for 1300 fl. the tavern and bakery.
On the 30th of October Xaver Schick from Kimratshofen buys for 2100 fl. the property through marriage of the daughter Karoline Fluher.
On the 21st of April Franz Xaver Heiligensetzer bought the business Hasen house No. 10 "Beim Beck", fair brandy shop and tavern rights.
His son Xaver took over the home and expanded the entire property.
Son Georg took over and ran the business until his death in 1947.
His widow Genovefa Heiligensetzer, born Keller, ran the tavern together with Centa Dallmeyer (the daughter of Georg Heiligensetz's sister).
Centa Heiligensetzer marries Willi Klaus from Lanzen. After Genofeva's death, Centa and Willi Klaus ran the tavern and expanded the property.
Daughter Inge marries Hermann Kuen from Sulzberg and they run the "Hasen" tavern together.
Rainer Jörg from Wertach buys the “Hasen” tavern from Inge Kuen.